Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Triumphant Return From Christmas, Why Viktor sucks, and How I got (Theoretically) Rich

Yes, I know.
I know.
It's been awhile.
A long while.
But all that matter now is that we can finally be that big old happy family again.
Well, until I go onto Spring break. But until then: Its news time!

A bundle of things have happened since I last updated you guys/ girls (guys). 
  • Viktor Came out on LoL
  • Christmas
  • I got Earbuds
  • I sold Earbuds for my first unusual (Mirror w/ Green Confetti)
  • Re-sold for a very good price
  • Bought another unusual (Pith Helmet w/ Green Confetti)
  • Sold for buds
  • Sell Buds for Unusual (Big Chief with Orbiting Fire)
  • Sell the Big Chief (Only seconds ago) for 3 Earbuds.
So yeah, I mostly traded for a week. But, hey now I'm part of the 1% of people who are genuinely rich (Hypothetically.) And now I just sold two of those buds for a Vintage Bills. God, I am a sucker for anything with a blue border, I really am. So yes, once again I am sucked into the community of Stout Shako shouting Demopans. But you know what? I've come to accept this. I love everything about Team Fortress 2: the game, the classes, the features, its music, its humor, community content, and of course, hats. So, I will continue trading, no matter how pointless it may be. Goal of getting a V bills and Earbuds: Complete. Let's aim for the big guns of a Hotrod with Sunbeams.

Now, lets get down to the big bit: League of Legends and their new machine man: Viktor. I must say, this update had me on edge. I thought that I was going to be facing something huge, they made him a comic and everything. Instead we got a little man with annoying death beam and a slow/stun. Which as far as I'm concerned is good, Volibear was so overpowered upon his release I had to stop playing the game.  But seeing that this is for once, an underpowered release, I find it to be a nice break from the norm. 

During Christmas I got two games: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Dead Rising 2- Off the Record. I don't know if I will do reviews for the or not, since I personally think my reviews are probably fairly boring. So, I'll leave it up to you- the viewers. I'm going to make another poll, and who knows? Maybe more than 2 people will vote this time. Oh well.

--Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment