Thursday, January 12, 2012

LoL: Link-Happy Holidays and Jax: the Perfect Combo


LOOK AT ME MY STATS ARE SCREWED UP
That's right, ladies and gentlemen of  the internet! Riot just could not resist the idea of making new skins for their champions, or for that matter, come up with a good way to fix Jax. But, thats besides the point, now that Jax is all new and stuff (I'm not going into detail, you can read up on it here. To sum it up, they tell us nothing, except they're completely re-doing him, but keeping the essence of dodge is countersrike. I know, right?)


Here's how I feel about this situation: I  never really cared for Jax. I'm sorry. I e I see a remember the days of Jax getting like 50% dodge chance and me getting angry, rahe quitting and going to eat a gallon of Haagen Daaz. But, I've grown out of those ways (mostly since I came to the conclusion that since I don't get dodge, Jax becomes as useless as Rumbe) but now I fund that I have to wait until the new champion spotlight to figure out how much they may have destroyed/buffed Jax.


In other news, its another holiday! Not an official one, but if you click here you can see some interesting thins. Like the new skins. I personally don't care, I got Snowmerdinger, so now I need nothing else.
Except a good Leona and Graves skin.
WORK HARDER RIOT.
--Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment