Wednesday, January 25, 2012

LoL: BOTS AND EXPLOSIVES: LIFE COMPLETE

YES! THE RIOTS GOD HAVE ANSWERED MY ONE UNWRITTEN PLEA!

for all of those wondering why I'm having a giant fangasm is because Riot has recently announced a few new updates to one of my favorite features: Co-Op Vs. AI. For those of you fearing Skynet, don't fret, its only now getting to the point of robots gaining sentient thought. We have a few more years of life yet before we must welcome our new robot overlords. The inclusion of this update not only lends new robots for me to completely decimate hone my skills against, but also comes with the Crystal Scar (AKA Dominion) as a new set of Co-Op gameplay.  Now, I do realize that some of you may think that bots are useless, stupid wastes of time that serve no purpose except for a quick game and easy IP. And you may be right. But in the end, I have countless of hours of fun just screwing around with friends, and for all its worth, I love the bots for their help in training me. God knows I use them for figuring out countless builds. Bot games really are perfect tools.

Oh, and before I leave, I just want to bring this up. I'm not much of a fan generally of new champions, but this one looks like a mix of bomberman and a teddy bear. I'm interested in this guy.
--Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment