Saturday, January 14, 2012

TF2: My Hat Is On fire, What Can Yours Do?

Sunbeams are bestbeams
I've done it, ladies and gentlemen of the internet! I am now officially an unusual hat trader! Yeah, I don't really consider selling fetti unusuals as that impressive of a feat. But what I consider to be pretty cool is that in one month of trading, I've managed to gross 5 buds in value, without selling any of my beautiful vintage hats!*
(* I did sell my hats, most of which were painted in various desirable colors, like black for large profits, I have since re-acquired those hats, without the paint, something I really didn't need) So, since I was last talking to you, I believe I was telling you about my Vintage Bills and Earbuds, and how I had since sold them for a Magistrate's Mullet with Burning flames. For those of you who don't care for unusuals (which is a lie) or aren't quite to the level of trading, as it does require a large amount of wealth to get into the market.

Another thing I wish to address was brought up to me recently when playing on 2fort. I am frequently asked when trading why I put so much time into buying and selling virtual hats. My answer is simple: I find it to be fun.

Really, when you think of it, why would anyone do anything? Mostly because its either enjoyable, or they need to do it. I choose to spend my free time selling hats because I love TF2 (and since my comp is so horrid, I tend to trade while I cant play) and see what I can get. Its an interesting little world we live in where we can do almost anything with relative ease.
--Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment