Wednesday, February 15, 2012

League of Legends: Big Daddies and OP Ninja's

Looks like Riot's been hard at work this week making Nautilus, but I can only wonder, how many AP Tanks is enough? Don't get me wrong, I do like Leona, Volibear (Whom I've lovingly re-named Roli-Poli-Voli) and now Nautilus (who also may be one of the first releases in a while who could be underpowered, or just plain useless) but I would love it if Riot would just take a step back from all these new characters, and take a bigger focus on in-game items, or new mags, or just general game changes. Champions are cool an all, but let the rest of the game catch up to your 100,000+ champions.

Looking through the patch notes here, I can see that all Shen players are going to dominate for a very long time. Not to say that Shean was not needing a buff, but more that an OP Tank can really ruin my day. Once again, I think it would be fun for Riot to play around with more characters, and not add more to the League, give us a chance to settle in a bit, and really get to know our champions.But enough om my persistent nagging. Here's the Free Champions!

Champions for Week 12, Season 2
  • Alistar- Giant support tank, pretty cool guy, especially when you want a bullish tank. (GHET IT? HE'S A BULL!)
  • Ashe- 450 IP gets you one of the best known champions in the LEague, tons of AD, and an ult that can annoy anyone. Also fairly easy to learn.
  • Gangplank- My first champion. Melee AD Carry. Has the only sex joke in the game. What a guy.
  • Heimerdinger- My SECOND champion. Like a midget Schrodinger-Einstein mix, with the ability to put down turrets like the Engineer.
  • Janna- Elf-thing who controls wind.
  • Malphite- Giant golem tank with annoying slows/stuns.
  • Lee Sin- Blind guy who destroys everything. Enough said.
  • Sivir- One of the other really cheap champions. Ranged AD and enough harass to make little Ezreals everywhere cry.
  • Volibear- Roli-Poli-Voli loves to harass, jungle and eats Yordles. Probably the strongest AD Tank in the League, and one of the most annoying to counter, unless he goes straight Warmogs.
  • Ziggs- Newest champion. Who wants to try out a bomb toting Yordle with a high-explosives ult? I know I do.
  •   
    Enjoy the rest of your day, internet, I've got some LoL to play.
     
    --Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment