Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Workshop Isn't Dead; Only Sleeping

Remember me?

I don't. Most of the old readers at this point are probably gone, and I don’t blame them. I’ve had to take a very large amount of time off due to some personal stuff which is rather boring to get into. But, I am planning on being back now, as much as I can be. I do believe this calls for a summer update.

So, after I told all of you about my new, super-duper incredible hat, I kind of left and never came back. I was pretty much done with trading; my major goal had been completed. However, I’ve since found a new drive, this one is more to go out and find a new hat that I can love, and I’m feeling that maybe buying some sunbeams across the board may not be a bad idea. I’d have the shiniest heads in all of TF2, on some pretty spectacular hats as well. It would, however, take an astronomically long time to get all of these hats.
It’s a good thing I’m a patient guy.
In the meantime, I’m trading small again. I don’t have much at the moment since a good 90% of my net worth is all stuff I don’t want to sell (like my unusual and vintages) and I’ve only got a few hats and whatnot. And then I got a drop. A #40 drop. Valve decided to give me a little welcoming back present to the market. I’m starting to fell right back at home.

I’m also getting into a few other games again—Civilization V and O-Game.
Yes.
O-Game.
I feel no shame for the second one. Mostly because it gives me something to do as I play Civ, and it’s also cute to just click a few buttons and be good at something. If  you have a few friends, I suggest picking it up, I may talk about it more later, me and this game go about as far back as Toontown and Runescape.

I know it’s not much for a whole “Welcome Back!” post, but it is more than nothing. I’m not quite sure if you can expect a whole “3 posts per week” schedule like I used to do, but I do want to try and hit that 1 per week at the very least. I think that way you can always have something interesting to read.

--Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment