Monday, June 18, 2012

That Feel

I know I haven't been blogging much as of late, but I have a reason as per why, I was playing L.A Noire. I got it a couple of weeks back, but I lent it out to a friend for awhile, and just got it back.

And then this happens.

I know I’ve probably given the impression that I’ve fallen out of Xbox, and in all honesty, I hadn’t truly played Xbox for probably 4 months, but it was truly my first console. The first console that I solely bought by myself, and what I was planning on bringing with me to college when that day comes. But, I suppose the dream’s over now. So, I have a little memoriam for my fallen comrade:
To my friend—my faithful companion. I know that we may have fallen out in the last few months, mostly because I have gone out to achieve new goals, do not think that I have forgotten you. I hold with you thousands of hours, some of them with joy, some of them with rage, and some of them with sheer stupidity, memories of enjoyment. Over tens of games, we have met people from all over the world, and tea bagged thousands on numerous multiplayer games. I may not have ever give you the true amount of appreciation you deserve, but know that I will never forget the amount of memories that you have brought, for I truly now know that feel.

Xbox: September of 2008 – June 17th, 2012.

From now I suppose I have to decide what to do with my old friend. I may just move on, and get a new Xbox “Slim”, but that’s gonna be a pretty penny. I may just splurge and wait for a new special edition model, like the Reach one, or I may spend $100 to get the old guy fixed, but I know that it’d only be a matter of time before the inevitable strikes again. I’ll put up my post of E3 in a day or so, but until then, I’ve got to find a way to open up my old friend, he’s got a death grasp around my copy of L.A. noire.

--Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment